Pulse is now seeking specialised speech and language therapists for exciting new roles based in Lincolnshire. The ideal candidates will have previous experience working within a stroke unit and be trained in dysphagia. The role will consist of working within an acute stroke hospital setting, with clients who have dysphagia and communication difficulties due to a stroke.
The roles are available to start as soon as possible for an initial 2-3 months.
Duties within this role will include:
• Report writing
• Maintaining records and case notes
• Run controlled therapy sessions
• Assessment of individuals to determine specific areas of need and strategies to support development
To be considered for this role:
• You must have previous experience working within stroke/dysphagia
• Must hold the relevant degree/qualifications
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue interviews
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
• First class service from an experienced team of consultants
If you have the skills suited to this role, please apply using the form below.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.