Our client is currently seeking a qualified Speech and Language Therapist to join their specialist multidisciplinary team at a private practice based in Middlesex. They are looking for someone who has experience and is confident in working with neurological rehabilitation, to treat both inpatients and outpatients.
The successful candidate will be joining a well-established and supportive team.
This role is available to start as soon as possible, with the working hours of 09:00 – 16:00, Monday – Friday for an ongoing period. Part-time applicants are also encouraged to apply.
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Why join Pulse?
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.