Are you an experienced Speech & Language Therapist looking for your next role?
Our private client based in West London is seeking a Paediatric Speech Therapist to join their team on a full-time permanent basis. The successful candidate will conduct 1-2-1 sessions with children so must have previous substantial experience, as well as experience working with ASD clients.
Duties may include:
- Managing own caseload of patients with varying diagnosis
- Participate in the planning, development and evaluation of care programmes
- Giving advice and support
- Report writing and maintain records
- Assessment of individuals to determine specific areas of need
What to do next?
If this role is suited to you, please fill out the form below or contact the team today.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.