Pulse’s private client based in Scunthorpe has a requirement for a Speech and Language Therapist, who has previous experience of working with Adults who present ASD. The role is available to start as soon as possible, working full-time hours per week.
The appointed Speech and Language Therapist will work as part of a multidisciplinary team to provide specialist Speech and Language Therapy to adults using this service.
Skills and experience necessary:
• Recognised and relevant Speech & Language Therapy degree, and HCPC registration
• Experience within specialist client group (Adults/ASD)
• Knowledge of a range of assessment tools and evidence of skilled application
• Experience of multi-disciplinary and multi-agency work within a range of settings
• Knowledge of sensory differences
If you feel this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
• Professional supervision
• Support with CPD and professional registration costs
• A network of clinical colleagues with regular forums for peer reflection & practice development
• Company Pension Scheme and benefits
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and Recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.