Are you a patient and empathetic Speech Language Therapist seeking a rewarding new role?
Our client is currently seeking a qualified band 6 Speech and Language Therapist to welcome into their specialist adult neuro team at a dynamic NHS Trust based in London. The appointed Speech therapist will join the service as soon as possible, working full time hours each week on a permanent contract.
The ideal Speech and language therapist will have experience and confidence in working with dysphagia management and neurological rehabilitation, to treat adults with a broad range of neurological conditions.
To be considered for this role applying Speech therapists must have:
• HCPC registration
• Relevant qualifications within Speech therapy
• Previous experience of managing a caseload involving assessment and treatment of dysphagia (Minimum 12 months experience)
• Excellent listening and communication skills
• The ability to work well as part of a team
If you are a compassionate speech therapist with a passion for neuro rehabilitation and making a positive impact on your patient’s wellbeing, then please apply or contact us today.
Benefits of locum work:
• Daily payroll
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
• Expand your skill set more quickly
• Flexible hours of work
• Online interviews via HireVue
• First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
• ipoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
• Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
• Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal Speech language therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.