An exciting opportunity has become available for a HCPC registered professional with Mental Health assessment experience to join a well-established NHS trust based in Bristol. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an ongoing period.
The successful practitioner will be providing assessments and treatments to veterans within the community. They will need to be able to manage their own caseload, upkeeping records and raising risks and safeguarding concerns where necessary.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Have a valid core profession as either a Social Worker, Occupational Therapist, Psychologist or Nurse.
- Hold relevant qualifications and registrations
- Be confident using IT systems such as RiO
- Hold a valid drivers license and have access to own vehicle
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.