Pulse is now seeking a speech and language therapist for an exciting new role based in Lancashire. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working with adults with a range of learning disabilities.
The role is available to start as soon as possible for an ongoing period, working full time hours. The NHS trust is based a 12 minute walk from the nearest running public transport. This role does not require the use of a car.
Duties within this role will include:
- Giving advice and support to family members
- Report writing
- Working flexibly using clinical system remotely on a tablet
- Maintaining records and case notes
- Run controlled therapy sessions
- Assessment of individuals to determine specific areas of need and strategies to support development
To be considered for this role:
- Must hold the relevant degree/qualifications
- Must have previous experience working as an adult SLT
- Experience working in learning disabilities within an SLT team is an advantage
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
In return, Pulse can offer you:
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
- First class service from an experienced team of consultants
If you have the skills suited to this role, please apply using the form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.