Are you looking for a rewarding new role in Respiratory Physiotherapy?
Pulse is recruiting for an experienced Respiratory Physiotherapist to join a busy team at our client’s service, located in Middlesex. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for a permanent position.
The purpose of this role is to manage a clinical caseload, providing physiotherapy assessment and treatment to the highest standard. You will also be responsible for providing and maintain a high level of patient care within the hospital.
To apply for this role you must have previous experience working within a similar role, be registered with the HCPC (Health and Care Professionals Council) and hold the relevant qualifications.
Duties within this role will include:
- Treatment respiratory conditions
- Independently managing own caseload of complex patients
- Treating respiratory inpatients
- Working on medical wards, treating older adults
- Dealing with respiratory medicine
- Carrying out assessments of patient progress
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have previous experience working within an acute NHS setting
- Be HCPC registered
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in physiotherapy
- Experience of treating COPD patients
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Competitive salary
- An individual induction on your role and expectations
- A corporate induction on company policies and basic duties
- Competitive annual leave
- Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Childcare vouchers
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.