Our client is now seeking to a Senior Physiotherapist to join their fantastic team, at their practice based in London. The practice is committed to achieving equality of opportunity both in delivering its services and in the employment of people. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours.
The purpose of this job is to maximise the physical well-being and independence of residents of using holistic and evidence-based practice. Undertake appropriate research to evidence interventions and practice of effective physiotherapy provision.
Duties will include:
• To understand the organisation’s vision of becoming a centre of excellence, support its mission and contribute to innovation and creativity in order to improve standards of service provided
• To practice and demonstrate the organisation’s values at all times
• To undertake initial assessments of residents on admission as part of the multi-disciplinary team and offer intervention and make appropriate referrals accordingly.
• To work following a person/relationship-centred care model at all times when dealing with staff, residents and relatives
• To maintain / improve the physical and functional independence of residents
• To accurately assess and treat residents with multi-pathologies including arthritis, neurological conditions including dementia, orthopaedic conditions, COPD and neuro-musculoskeletal problems
What to do next?
If you feel you have the skills and experience necessary for this role, please apply using the form below. A member of our team will then soon be in touch!
Why join Pulse?
• Support and advice from an assigned consultant
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.