Are you an empathetic Occupational Therapist with a keen interest in mental health?
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Senior Occupational Therapist, to join our private client’s fantastic service based in Hampshire. This vacancy is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours per week in a permanent role.
As the Senior Occupational Therapist you will manage and coordinate the implementation of individual and group treatment programmes, you will be responsible for the provision of specialised assessments, such as Community Safety and Activities of Daily Living. You will provide appropriate reports on assessments, treatment and progress of all patients on your caseload.
Duties will include:
• Attending MDT meetings
• Contribute to the holistic assessment of physical and mental wellbeing needs.
• Assessment and intervention of individual patients needs and progress.
• Treating patients for a range of moderate to complex mental health conditions
• Working with other healthcare professionals
The Successful Candidate should be/have:
• A registered Occupational Therapist with the HCPC (Health Care Professions Council)
• Diploma or Degree in Occupational Therapy
• At least 18-24 months experience of working in mental health settings
• An understanding of Occupational Therapy process/interventions and can take a “hands on” approach
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• Knowledge of Mental Health Act 1983
• Competitive salary
• An individual induction on your role and expectations
• A corporate induction on company policies and basic duties
• Competitive annual leave
• Continued Professional Development (CPD)
• Online interviews via HireVue
• First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
• ipoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
• Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
• Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal occupational therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.