Here at Pulse, we are currently seeking a Senior Occupational Therapist to join an innovative private practice, based in East Sussex. You will be working within a multidisciplinary team within their low secure and/or locked intensive rehabilitation units, with service users who have a severe and enduring mental health problem.
The successful candidate will be required to carry out specialist occupational therapy assessments with each service user, and develop and implement intervention focussing on daily living and vocational skills, alongside the MDT team. You will be required to work on a full-time basis Monday – Friday, with the working hours of 09:00-17:00.
• Registered occupational therapist with the HCPC
• Dip, COT, BSc or MSc in Occupational Therapy
• Evidence of working within occupational therapy for a minimum of 2 years
• Evidence of continuing professional development
• Previous experience of working as an OT in mental Health – essential
• Experience within a forensic setting – desirable
• Experience working within an inpatient rehabilitation setting – desirable
Benefits of this role include:
• Minimum of 28 days’ holiday (including public bank holidays)
• Free on-site parking
• Wide range of training courses available to all employees
• Company pensions scheme
• Child care vouchers
• Employee assistance programme
• A team-bond work environment with great colleagues
• An organisation that strives to promote our people internally
If this role is suited to you and you would like to apply, please use the form below or contact the team today for more information.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.