Are you an Occupational Therapist looking for an exciting new role?
Pulse now have the new opportunity for a band 6 OT who specialises in Mental Health, to work within a well-established private client based in Surrey.
The post is available to start immediately offering full time hours Monday to Friday, for an initial 3-month period with opportunity to extend.
Other pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £16 - £21 per hour.
Duties will include:
- Discharge planning
- Working within a Multi-Disciplinary team
- Contribute to the holistic assessment of physical and mental wellbeing needs.
- Assessment and intervention of individual and groups of patients’ needs and progress.
- Treating patients for illnesses such as, psychotic disorders, eating disorders or dementia
- Independently manage own caseload
- Working with other healthcare professionals
Skills and experience needed:
- Previous experience within mental health
- Experience with learning disabilities
- Relevant degree/qualification in OT
- HCPC registration
- Competitive salary
- Competitive annual leave
- Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Childcare vouchers
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.