Pulse is now recruiting for a band 6 senior Physiotherapist to join the specialist MSK team at a well-established private practice in Surrey. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week on a permanent basis.
Candidates applying will need to have previous experience working within an outpatient MSK setting and the ability to assist in a ward environment to be considered for the role. It would also be ideal if candidates had at least 3 years plus post grad experience, and skills in Pilates, Acupuncture and Hydrotherapy.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £18- £23 per hour.
Your duties will include:
- Management of clients experiencing chronic pain
- Assessment and treatment of own caseload – MSK clients
- Dealing with GP referrals for clients
- Working within the fracture clinic
- Manage own caseload of patients effectively and efficiently
- Form treatment plans and keep accurate, comprehensive and up to date medical records
- Effectively managing own caseload
- Being professionally and legally responsible for own work
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- A relevant degree/qualification in Physiotherapy
- HCPC Registration
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Support and specialist advice from a friendly, experienced and dedicated consultant
- Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
- HireVue online interviews
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Daily payroll
- First class service from an experienced team of consultants
- Flexible hours that you can meet your needs whether part time of full time
- Our £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.