Are you a Physiotherapist who specialises in the field of Learning Disabilities?
Our client, based in Greater Manchester are currently looking for a Senior Physiotherapist to join their Learning Disabilities team situated in a college.
You will be working with 18-25 year old students with complex physical, sensory and learning disabilities as well as being responsible for covering assessment’s, running the hydrotherapy and supervising an assistant.
Duties within this role will include:
• Intensive Interventions
• Carrying out functional assessments
• Working as part of a multidisciplinary team
• Treating clients with Autism/ADHD
• Managing own caseload
• Being legally and professionally accountable for own work
Just a few of the benefits you can expect:
• Learning and development
• Employee assistance programme
• 28 days (including 8 bank holidays) annual leave per year that grows with service
• Childcare vouchers
• Pension schemes
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
#AHP_FE_PHYS - Physio
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.