Are you an experience Physiotherapist looking for a rewarding new role?
Pulse is now seeking to recruit a Senior Physiotherapist specialising in elderly care rehab, who is available for start as soon as possible to work full time hours Monday-Friday for an ongoing period. You will be joining the team at a well-established private team based in London.
Candidates applying will need to have previous experience of working within elderly care, rehabilitation and discharge planning to be considered for this post. The successful candidate will need experience in the following sectors; Elderly care, Falls, Dementia, MSK and Neuro.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £19 - £24 per hour.
To be considered for this position you must have;
• A relevant degree qualification
• HCPC registration
• Previous experience in elderly care physiotherapy
Main duties will include:
• Monitoring and evaluating patients progress
• Treating patients who are undergoing planned surgery
• Daily rehab to the patients on the ward
• Working within intense rehabilitation
• Working within the complex discharge therapy team
• Post-operative intervention
• Working with multi-disciplinary teams
• Daily running of exercise groups Benefits Include:
• Competitive salary
• Competitive annual leave
• Continued Professional Development (CPD)
• Childcare vouchers Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.