Our client is currently seeking rehabilitation physiotherapists to join their innovative private practice, based in Bristol. This role will involve visiting clients in their own homes to provide treatment, so it is essential that candidates applying hold a full licence and have access to won vehicle. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for a 3-month period.
The role is about supporting clients after discharge so will include personal care and support with ADLs.
Duties within this role will include:
• Manage own caseload
• Traveling to client’s home to provide treatment and support
• Monitoring and evaluating patient progress
• Working with patients on plans after discharging
• Advising carers on implementing treatment programmes
To be considered for this role you must:
• Hold a full licence and have access to own vehicle
• Be HCPC registered
• Have previous experience in a similar role
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact the team today.
Join Pulse and benefit from:
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training where we can come to you
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.