Pulse has a new, unique part time Podiatrist position available which is based in Wolverhampton. This is a permanent position covering a Wednesday and a Saturday, in total your hours would be 15 a week. The salary for this role will be between £22,000 to £23,000 and is perhaps negotiable depending on the candidate’s experience. It is essential that applicants have experience within a previous podiatry role.
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Privilege, employee benefits package*
- Opportunity to increase net pay through one of our payroll options. We have dedicated teams to help you with your choice.
- A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.