Pulse is currently recruiting a Podiatry Assistant for a role in Northamptonshire. This is potentially a full time position for an experienced band 2 or a band 3 podiatry assistant. Candidates applying for this position need to have experience in a podiatry role. The successful candidate will be expected to keep the environment clean, tidy and stocked, they will be assisting clients with footwear, dressings and will be carrying out blood sugar monitoring. This position is to start as soon as possible.
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Privilege, employee benefits package*
- Opportunity to increase net pay through one of our payroll options. We have dedicated teams to help you with your choice.
- A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.