Pulse has some opportunities in the West Midlands for physiotherapists. There are a few roles available, both full time and part time. Candidates must have previous experience in rehabilitation and intermediate care, as well as experience in a previous physiotherapy role. This role will involve travel and it is required that the candidate be a car driver.
Your main responsibilities will be as follows;
• Creating and revising relevant treatment programmes.
• Advising carers on treatment programmes and training other professionals in therapy delivery.
• Monitoring and evaluating clients' progress.
• Work with some patients and their families/carers over a period of weeks or months to identify and treat their physical problem.
• Educate patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions.
• Be legally responsible and accountable.
• Writing and maintaining confidential client case notes and reports, as well as information for clients, carers and other professionals.
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and specialist advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly consultant
• Extensive support from the wider recruitment team
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time or full time
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
To apply for this role, please complete the application form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.