Pulse has a unique opportunity available for a band 8 Physiotherapist who is an extended scope practitioner. This role is based in London, it is full time post and it is to start as soon as possible.
The positions responsibilities include;
- Working with individuals, helping them achieve a fulfilled and satisfied state in life.
- Effectively assessing and monitoring patient’s health.
- Working successfully as part of a team as well as effectively independently.
- Writing and maintaining confidential client case notes and reports, as well as information for clients, carers and other professionals.
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Access to exclusive vacancies.
- Support and specialist advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly consultant.
- Extensive support from the wider recruitment team.
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area.
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part and full time.
Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
* terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.