Pulse has an opportunity available for a band 6 physiotherapist who has experience in an acute medical setting, and in caring for the elderly. Respiratory experience and knowledge would also be desirable for this position. This is a full time, inpatient role to start as soon as possible, and will be based in Lincolnshire. The successful candidate will be supporting the elderly who are recovering from physical health issues.
Your main responsibilities will be as follows;
• Assessing patients and implementing relevant treatment programmes and revising them when necessary.
• Advising carers on implementing treatment programmes and training other professionals in therapy delivery.
• Work with patients and their families/carers over a period of weeks or months to identify and treat their physical problem.
• Educate patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions.
• Be legally responsible and accountable;
• Writing and maintaining confidential client case notes and reports, as well as information for clients, carers and other professionals
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and specialist advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly consultant
• Extensive support from the wider recruitment team
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time or full time
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
To apply for this role, please complete the application form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.