Our client is currently seeking a Band 6 Physiotherapist specialising in Learning Disabilities to join their innovative team within a private practice based in South East London. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week on a permanent basis.
To be considered for this physiotherapist role, it is essential for candidates applying to have experience of working within Adult Learning Disabilities as you will be working within this area.
You will be responsible for providing a high standard physiotherapy service to adults with learning disabilities and complex needs, working as part of an integrated team made up of health professionals and social workers.
Salary will depend on banding and experience.
Duties within this physiotherapist role will include:
• Intensive Interventions
• Carrying out functional assessments
• Working as part of a multidisciplinary team
• Treating clients with Autism/ADHD
• Manage a caseload of adults with severe and profound and complex learning difficulties
• Provide clinical assessment and intervention to students in the service
• Competitive salary
• An individual induction on your role and expectations
• A corporate induction on company policies and basic duties
• Competitive annual leave
• Continued Professional Development (CPD)
• Childcare vouchers
Not for you but know the ideal physiotherapy candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.