Are you a HCPC registered Physiotherapist with experience working in Learning Disabilities?
Our client is currently seeking a Physiotherapist to join their innovative team within a College based in Surrey. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full or part time hours per week for an ongoing period. Our client is willing to consider candidates with experience within learning disabilities ranging from band 5 to 7.
To be considered for the role, it is essential for candidates applying to have experience of working learning disabilities as you will be working within this area.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £16.70 - £24.60 per hour. Please note the rate will vary dependant on experience.
Duties within this role will include:
- To provide one to one and group sessions
- To support students in clinics
- To work with the wider staff to ensure students needs are met across their routine
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team to achieve optimal well being for the students
- Treating clients with Autism/ADHD
- Being legally and professionally accountable for own work
- Opportunity to undertake post-op rehabilitation
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• First class support and service from our team of dedicated consultants
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• SRE team of trained phlebotomist’s
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours. *
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.