Pulse are currently recruiting for a Band 6 Physiotherapist with neuro-rehabilitation experience to start as soon as possible in Derby. The hours offered for this position are full time and the initial duration of the post will be approximately six months.
Your main responsibilities will be as follows;
- Devising, implementing and revising relevant treatment programmes
- Advising carers on implementing treatment programmes and training other professionals in therapy delivery
- Be legally responsible and accountable
- Writing and maintaining confidential client case notes and reports, as well as information for clients, carers and other professionals
- Monitoring and evaluating clients' progress
In return Pulse can offer you:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Privilege, employee benefits package*
- Opportunity to increase net pay through one of our payroll options. We have dedicated teams to help you with your choice.
- A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.