Pulse is actively recruiting for a locum Physiotherapist with experience within Pulmonary Rehabilitation. The caseload will include undergoing home and community visits to patients with Lung Disease and Respiratory conditions. The position is being offered to either a Band 6 or Band 7 Physiotherapist available to work at full time hours. As the clients will be visited in the community applicants must have access to their own car.
In order to be considered for this position you must have the following;
- A relevant degree qualification
- HCPC registration
- Previous exposure in a similar environment.
Your main responsibilities will be as follows;
- Devising, implementing and revising relevant treatment programmes
- Advising carers on implementing treatment programmes and training other professionals in therapy delivery
- Be legally responsible and accountable
- Writing and maintaining confidential client case notes and reports, as well as information for clients, carers and other professionals
- Monitoring and evaluating clients' progress
- Work with some patients and their families/carers over a period of weeks or months to identify and treat their physical problem
- Educate patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions
In return Pulse can offer you:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.