A new opportunity has arisen with our client based in the Channel Isles, for an experience Occupational Therapist to join their Physical Health team on a full-time locum basis.
The OT in post will work as part of a flexible Occupational Therapy Service and a wider multi-disciplinary team in a variety of settings including Service Users’ own homes, community settings, long term care areas, Service Users’ work place, as well as within the service.
Duties will also include:
• To manage a defined caseload, using evidence-based practice and client-centred principles to assess, plan, implement and evaluate interventions.
• To provide a comprehensive Occupational Therapy assessment and rehabilitation service to Service Users who have varying disability needs.
• Provide supervision and facilitate professional development with Occupational Therapy Assistants and Occupational Therapy students.
• To have an active role in education of staff through in-service training, multi-disciplinary training programmes, IHSCS programmes, OT student training and work experience.
• Have a commitment to working within a multi-disciplinary team (MDT) by collaboratively working with professional colleagues to provide a high standard of multi-disciplinary service.
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
• Daily payroll
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
• Expand your skill set more quickly
• Flexible hours of work
• Online interviews via HireVue
• First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
• iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
• Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
• Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.