Our Clients have an opportunity for a Permanent Band 5/6 Adult Speech and Language Therapist, The role is based in a Brain Injury Rehabilitation and Neurological Care Centre in Nottinghamshire, Monday – Friday, 4 Days a Week, 9-5, 37.5 hours per week, ASAP – Permanent Basis.
The successful candidate will be required to do all or some of the following:
• a minimum of 12 months post graduate experience in Brain Injuries
• confidence in their clinical abilities and strong effective communication skills
• be able to use their initiative and to exercise independent judgment, decision-making and problem solving expertise
• be passionate about and committed to our company vision and core values
• a desire to be an integral part of our team
• You must have current HCPC registration and an enhanced DBS disclosure will be required on appointment.
In return Pulse can offer:
- Excellent Salary
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
- Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
Recommend your friends to Pulse and in return, you can earn £200* Red Letter Day vouchers per recommendation, once they have worked 200 hours.
Please contact the Team for further information, and to join Pulse for this and other opportunities. Alternatively you can apply now.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.