Pulse are currently working with a private independent paediatrics clinic in West London who are looking for a senior OT to join their team on a part time permanent basis. The service supports children and their families in reaching their full potential by offering family centred specialist individual and group support. They offer assessment and intervention services for babies, children and young people from birth to 16 years.
The successful candidate should be a qualified HCPC registered occupational therapist. A minimum of two years of paediatrics experience is required. This part time permanent position covers 3 days per week, one of which will be a Saturday. The salary will range from £26,000-40,000 pro-rata depending on experience. In return you will receive:
A competitive salary, including regular performance and salary reviews.
- 25 days holiday per annum (with the option of buying extra leave or selling leave) plus 3 days additional holiday allowance for Full Time post including term time Saturday morning hours.
- A strong investment in training and development.
- Annual profit share bonus.
- A defined contribution pension scheme with employer matched contributions.
- Private health insurance.
Pulse are Specialists in providing the NHS, Community and private healthcare sector with qualified Occupational Therapists both in the UK and Internationally.
For more details please contact me 01992 305659 firstname.lastname@example.org
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.