Our client is currently seeking a HCPC registered Paediatric Speech and Language Therapist to join their private team based in North East London. In return, our client is offering an immediate start, working up to 2 days per week for an ongoing period.
The successful candidate will be managing a caseload of primary school age children with a range of special needs including autism.
Duties within this role will include:
- Participate in the planning, development and evaluation of care plans
- Giving advice and support to patients, family members and teachers
- Providing therapeutic support to pupils with a range of learning difficulties
- Report writing, maintaining records and case notes
- HireVue online interviews
- Advice and support from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- Our vacancies offer and true work/life balance
- Daily payroll
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.