An exciting position has opened for a Specialist Speech and Language Therapist to join a fantastic Private healthcare trust based in Hertfordshire. This vacancy is available to start as soon as possible, offering 3 days per week for an ongoing period.
The successful candidate will be working within a CAMHS service, managing a caseload of children and young adults with mental health disorders and ASD. They will be providing specialist support and treatments as part of a multidisciplinary team of healthcare professionals.
Previous experience working within an ASD environment is essential to be considered for this role.
- HireVue online interviews
- Advice and support from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- Our vacancies offer and true work/life balance
- Daily payroll
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.