Are you a paediatric speech language therapist with excellent communication skills?
Pulse currently have a fantastic opportunity for a qualified paediatric speech language therapist to be welcomed into our private client’s service based in South East London. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours on a permanent basis. Our client will consider all speech therapists working between a band 5 and band 7 level.
Working as part of a wider clinical team, the successful speech therapist will be compassionate and dedicated, providing assessment and therapeutic interventions to school aged children with special needs and ASD. The speech therapist will be an integral member, supporting the children using visual support, EHCPs and AAC approaches.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Hold the relevant degree or qualification within Speech Therapy or Speech Pathology
- Hold a valid HCPC registration and an up to date Children’s and Adult’s DBS
- Previous experience working in special educational needs schools, preferably with ADOS training
If you feel that you are a supportive and compassionate speech therapist, then please apply today, or contact a member of our team.
- A competitive salary depending on banding:
- Band 5: 24,907 – 30,615
- Band 6: 31,365 – 37,890
- Band 7: 38,890 – 44,503
- An individual induction on your role and expectations
- A corporate induction on company policies and basic duties
- Competitive annual leave
- Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Childcare vouchers
Not for you but know the ideal Speech Language Therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.