Pulse has an opportunity for a Band 6 Paediatric Speech and Language Therapist based in Lancashire.
The successful candidate will be required to start on the 30th August 2016 for 1 Month Initially, hours are 9-5, Monday – Friday – 37.5 hours per week.
The suitable candidate will be accountable for a caseload of children with acute paediatric/infant dysphagia,. This involves providing specialist assessment, diagnosis, professional evidence and treatment as part of a multidisciplinary team.
To be considered for this role you must have:
• Paediatric Experience
• At least 12 months Speech and Language job role experience
• Car Driver Required
In return Pulse can offer:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
- Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
Recommend your friends to Pulse and in return, you can earn £200* Red Letter Day vouchers per recommendation, once they have worked 200 hours.
Please contact the Team for further information, and to join Pulse for this and other opportunities. Alternatively you can apply now.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.