Are you an enthusiastic paediatric speech language therapist with excellent communication skills?
A fantastic opportunity has opened for a paediatric speech language therapist to join a well-established private client based in Middlesex. This is a permanent vacancy, offering full-time hours, with an immediate start.
The successful speech therapist will be compassionate and dedicated, providing assessment and therapeutic interventions to school aged children with special needs and ASD. Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, the speech therapist will be an integral member, supporting the children using visual support, EHCPs and AAC approaches.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Hold the relevant degree or qualification within Speech Therapy or Speech Pathology
- Hold a valid HCPC registration and an up to date Children’s and Adult’s DBS
- Previous experience working in special educational needs schools, preferably with ADOS training
If you feel that you are a supportive and compassionate speech therapist, then please apply today, or contact a member of our team.
In return, our client can offer you:
- 25 days annual leave
- Extensive inductions and internal training
- Continued professional development
- Professional support network
- A tailored pension scheme
Not for you but know the ideal Speech Language Therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.