Pulse are currently recruiting for a Paediatric Physiotherapist to work in the Shetland area. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years specialist experience in paediatrics, including community and children with complex needs.
Duties will include assessment, Clinical Diagnosis, Treatment and management of children and young people (aged 0-19) who present with a variety of conditions including chronic/complex and life limiting conditions.
Hours of work are 09:00- 17:00pm Monday - Friday, the role is available to Start Immediately and will be ending in June 2017.
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and specialist advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly consultant
• Extensive support from the wider recruitment team
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time or full time
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
To apply for this role, please complete the application form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.