Pulse is actively seeking a band 5 or 6 paediatric physiotherapist to work within a private practice in Lancashire. The ideal candidate will have at least 1 years’ experience working within paediatrics, rotational experience will also be accepted. This is a very hands-on role and you will be working with a range of ages from 0-18.
The post is available to start as soon as possible, both full-time and part-time candidates will be considered.
Duties within this role will include:
• To undertake own specialised paediatric clinical caseload
• Provide specialised clinical therapy advice both within the practice and externally to other healthcare professionals
• Communicate complex and sensitive information to patients/carers/staff
• Carry out patient assessments to monitor and evaluate progress
• Working with children aged 0 to 18
The ideal candidate will:
• Be HCPC registered
• Have previous experience of working in paediatrics
• Have the relevant degree/qualifications
To find out more detail about this role, please contact our team today.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.