Pulse is currently seeking a Paediatric Occupational Therapist to join a well-established private client based in South West London. This is a permanent opportunity, offering full-time hours.
The candidate appointed will be working as part of a multidisciplinary team, based within a special school, promoting participation and functional activity of children with a range of complex neurodevelopmental disabilities, physical disabilities and sensory impairments.
Other duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Independently carry out occupational therapy assessments of pupils, which may include provision of specialist equipment
- Provide high quality, evidence-based therapy, whilst striving for continuous improvement by liaising with other colleagues
- Provide specialist guidance to other team members, whilst also carrying out supervision of junior OTs where appropriate
- Be professionally and legally accountable for all reports, note-taking and clinical practice
It is essential that the candidate has previous experience within a similar role to be considered for this vacancy.
In return, our client can offer:
- A competitive salary, ranging from £33,481-£44,044 p/a
- A tailored workplace pension scheme
- Continued personal development through in-house and external training resources
- Free local gym memberships
- An employee assistance programme
- End of term staff awards, and regular recognition awards
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.