An exciting opportunity has become available for a Band 6 Paediatric Occupational Therapist to join a dynamic NHS trust based in Hertfordshire. This vacancy is available to start immediately, offering 37.5 hours per week, for an initial three months.
The successful OT will be compassionate and caring, working as part of a multidisciplinary team, across multiple settings. They will be required to manage a paediatric caseload within clinics, mainstream schools and special schools, providing a range of assessments and therapeutic rehabilitation to assist children’s preparation for adult life.
Some duties within this post will include:
- Delivering fine motor assessments
- Managing own caseload efficiently
- Treating patients with complex needs, learning difficulties or biomechanical problems
- Liaising with other healthcare professionals
- Being accountable for all professional and clinical workload
- Providing accurate notes and reports for all relevant clinical work
Skills and experience needed:
- Current HCPC registration
- Previous experience working with children
- Full licence and access to own vehicle
- Relevant degree/qualifications in occupational therapy
- An enhanced DBS that covers both adults and children
- First class support and advice from our experienced consultants’ team
- Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Daily payroll
- HireVue online interviews
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new technology
*terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.