Are you a compassionate Occupational Therapist who specialises in Paediatric Learning Disabilities?
Our client is currently seeking an Occupational Therapist to join their fantastic Paediatric Learning Disabilities service based in East London. This is a permanent position will be available for the successful therapist to start immediately, working full time hours.
The successful Occupational Therapist will be working within a multidisciplinary team at a special needs school for children and young people. The OT will provide assessment, advice, therapy and support to individuals and groups of children at the school.
Applying OT’s must have:
- HCPC registration as an Occupational Therapist
- Degree/qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Extensive experience working within paediatric learning disabilities (minimum 1 year)
- Enhanced DBS
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Ability to work well within a team
- Ability to build good relationships with patients
Duties within this role will include:
- ASD assessment
- Carrying out functional assessments
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Treating clients with Autism/ADHD
- Managing own caseload
- Being legally and professionally accountable for own work
Benefits Include but are not limited to:
- Competitive salary up to £38,000 p/a
- Excellent CPD opportunities to develop your career
- Stakeholder Employer contributory pension scheme.
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) providing 24 hours a day counselling support and a wealth of online resources.
- Guaranteed ‘Gold standard training’.
- A generous discount scheme, offering multiple discounts on shopping, fashion and entertainment.
Not for you but know the ideal Occupational Therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.