Pulse is now recruiting for a new role in a private practice, based in Surrey. The practice requires an occupational therapy assistant to join their team as soon as possible. Candidates applying will be qualified in OT and be available to work full time hours for an on-going period.
Duties within the role will include:
• Help clients to follow a treatment plan that has been developed with the occupational therapist, to help with everyday activities
• Maintain client records by recording progress
• Keep track of supplies and stock
• Provide any required support to the occupational therapists
To be considered for this role you must have previous occupational therapy assistant experience.
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Free training
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Daily payroll
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
*Terms and Conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.