Pulse are Specialists in providing the NHS, Community and private healthcare sector with qualified occupational therapists both in the UK and Internationally.
This exciting role will place you in a Neurological Rehabilitation setting, working closely with patients and other healthcare professionals to deliver the best care and rehabilitation for patients, promoting independence across all activities of daily living.
A successful candidate will be based in a unique specialist hospital specialising in neuro rehabilitation of adults suffering from complex neurological disabilities with cognitive and behavioural impairment.
New graduates are welcomed to apply for this position that hold Neurological placement experience.
Work experience & qualifications:
- Have a minimum BSc or recognised postgraduate diploma in Occupational Therapy
- Hold current HCPC registration
- Be able to develop and maintain good working relationships with colleagues, visitors, carers, members of the MDT and senior professional and managerial staff
- Have a person centred ethos, showing empathy and a desire to make a difference
- Be able to demonstrate initiative and creativity
- Be flexible and adaptable, well organised and able to manage time and workload effectively in line with the needs of the service
- Have a desire to expand your professional development and support organisational change
- Have a legal right to work in the UK
Alternatively for more information or to discuss any other opportunities please contact Gurdeep Jandu, in the Permanent Occupational Therapy team on: 01992 305 659 or at email@example.com
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.