Pulse are working with a private client based in Southampton who are in need of a Band 6 or Band 7 Occupational Therapist with at least five years experience in Neurology. The applicant will be expected to assess cognition through the use of standardised and non-standardised assessment, upper limb assessment and treatment with Bobath or Normal Movement knowledge. It is essential to be a car driver in order to provide assessments in the Community. Experience or knowledge of adaptations, splinting, evidence of working with challenging behaviour would also be desirable. The successful candidate must have the ability to write comprehensive reports and care plans, a good communicator both with clients, families and multi-disciplinary colleagues, and able to direct a team of Occupational Therapy Assistants.
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Privilege, employee benefits package*
- A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.