Pulse is seeking to recruit a band 7 occupational therapist researcher for a role based in the area of Bristol. You will be involved in the development of services for the physically or mentally impaired to enable them to remain in their own home.
The ideal candidate will be involved in providing creative input in the ideas stage and clinical input during the design phase. Through patient trials you will evaluate the suitability of the design and put forward improvements required.
The role will also include around 2-3 trips per annum to India and other trips around the UK talking to pilot groups. The salary for this position is up too £40,000 dependant on experience.
Skills and experience needed:
• Diploma or degree in Occupational Therapy
• Minimum 2 years experience with Elderly care
• Computer literate with knowledge of MS Office
• NMC or HCPC registration
• Good communication skills
• Self motivated, ambitious and hard working
Duties within the role may include:
• Provide accurate and insightful feedback on service design
• Provide informed decisions on suitability of customers used in field trials
• Create relevant and legible collateral such as questionnaires, scripts and feedback forms for use in the recruiting of customers for trials
• Liaise with the relevant bodies in social and healthcare agencies to provide accurate reports on the service
• 26 days holiday
• Company pension
• Healthcare cash back plan
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.