Are you an Occupational Therapist who specialises in Paediatric Learning Disabilities
Pulse are currently seeking a band 6 Occupational Therapist to join a fantastic Paediatric Learning Disabilities service located in Staffordshire. Our client is seeking a fully qualified and experienced OT with Sensory Integration to join their school for children with Autism form the age of 5-19 years. The post holder will offer a variety of therapeutic treatment to students within the school .
It is essential for candidates applying to have previous experience of working within Paediatric Learning Disabilities and be available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours per week on a permanent contract.
Duties within this role will include:
- ASD assessment
- Carrying out functional assessments
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Treating clients with Autism/ADHD
- Managing own caseload
- Being legally and professionally accountable for own work
- Competitive salary
- An individual induction on your role and expectations
- A corporate induction on company policies and basic duties
- Competitive annual leave
- Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Childcare vouchers
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.