Pulse is now seeking a band 7 Specialist OT to work within a paediatric Learning Disability service at an innovative NHS trust located in Hertfordshire. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week until December 2019.
As this is a paediatric role, it is essential that you have previous experience of working children including those with complex special needs. It is also essential the candidate has level 2 SI training.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £21- £26 per hour.
Some duties within this post will include:
- Ensuring that young people are prepared for the transition to adult life
- Fine motor assessments
- Managing own caseload for assessments, therapy, and programmes.
- Treating patients with complex needs, learning difficulties or biomechanical problems
- Liaising with other healthcare professionals
Skills and experience needed:
- Current HCPC registration
- Previous experience working with children
- Full licence and access to own vehicle
- Relevant degree/qualifications in occupational therapy
- First class support and advice from our experienced consultants’ team
- Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Daily payroll
- HireVue online interviews
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new technology
*terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.