Pulse is currently looking for a Band 6 Occupational therapist for a new role based in Oxford. We are searching for a candidate which has the required CAMHS experience needed for this position. You will be supporting children and young people with the current difficulties they are facing. Other mental health experience would be desirable. It is not essential that the candidate needs to be a car driver.
In this position you will be expected to;
- Work with children and young people to help them overcome the effects of disability or illness.
- Work with a client to help them achieve a fulfilled and satisfied state in life.
- To be professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities.
- To undertake therapy assessments and continually develop a high service for patients.
- To support the organisation, delivery and monitoring of the service.
- Assess and provide equipment to aid rehabilitation and improve quality of life, ensuring that appropriate instruction and safety awareness is given.
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive patient records in line with Trust and professional standards.
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Fantastic rates of pay
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Supportive and informative induction with on-going support and training opportunities, so that you can continue to develop your skills and expertise.
- Privilege, employee benefits package*
- Up to £200 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
So if you are interested in finding out more about working with Pulse Staffing please apply and one of our team will be in touch shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.