Our client is looking for a band 6 Occupational Therapist work with a caseload of home-based older adults. You will form part of a multi-disciplinary team which form an NHS Older Adults at Home Treatment Team. The team cover a catchment area in and around Essex and are part of a large integrated community and mental health care NHS foundation Trust.
You will need to have a significant amount of experience working with a caseload of older adults with mental health conditions. Experience working with a home treatment team previously would be an advantage. This role would be suitable for a candidate who has been working at a band 6 level and some autonomous working will be required.
Hours required for the role are 22.5 hours per week (0.6 WTE) with a shift pattern which is negotiable. The role is to start ASAP. Given the role is dealing with patients in their home based in the Essex area, a car driver would be required to ensure effective travel to all patients.
Skills and experience needed:
- Knowledge of specialist equipment
- The relevant degree/qualifications
- Experience of working within a similar role
- HCPC registration
- Car driver/licence holder
In return, Pulse can offer you:
- Support and advice from our team of friendly and dedicated consultants
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- HireVue online interviews
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector
*terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.