Pulse are currently working with a leading independent hospital in London who are looking for a Clinical Specialist OT to join their team on a full time permanent basis.
This hospital provides world class services in cardiac services, neurology, the liver unit, orthopedics, urology, gynecology and most other forms of acute medicine. The successful candidate will be working as part of the multi-disciplinary specialty teams providing inpatient services to the Neurological Rehabilitation Unit, as well as to acute adult patients across the hospital, including the Intensive Care Units.
As Senior 1 Occupational Therapist, you will provide high quality Occupational Therapy Service managing a caseload of clients with complex needs within the Neurological Rehabilitation Unit, using evidence based/client centered interventions.
- Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide comprehensive initial and ongoing assessments for each patient.
- Participate in the planning, development and evaluation of OT services within a designated area, holding responsibility for projects.
- Plan and implement treatment using a goal planning system within the interdisciplinary team.
- Maintain up to date, accurate and concise treatment records detailing the individual patient treatment plan and progress.
- To provide leadership for junior staff through supervision and appraisal.
Candidate must be a HCPC registered OT with experience working in both inpatient and outpatient settings. Extensive specialist experience in neurology is essential and must include stroke and Head Injury Management experience.
- Relocation package for international candidate sand those relocating within the UK
- Extensive learning and development opportunities
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Critical illness Insurance
- Funded C
- Plus many others...
Pulse are Specialists in providing the NHS, Community and private healthcare sector with qualified Occupational Therapists both in the UK and Internationally.
For more details please contact me 01992 305659 email@example.com
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.