An exciting opportunity has become available for a Mental Health Occupational Therapist, to join our fantastic private client’s team based in Manchester. This vacancy is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an initial 3-month period with view to extend.
Our client is seeking a band 6 OT with previous experience of working within mental health and inpatient settings. You must hold the relevant qualifications and be HCPC registered to be considered for this role.
Duties will include:
• Attending MDT meetings
• Contribute to the holistic assessment of physical and mental wellbeing needs.
• Assessment and intervention of individual patients needs and progress.
• Treating patients for illnesses such as, psychotic disorders, eating disorders or dementia
• Working with other healthcare professionals
Previous experience in a similar environment is essential to be considered.
Skills and experience needed:
• Previous experience within mental health
• Previous experience working within the community
• Relevant degree/qualification in OT
• HCPC registration
• Daily payroll
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• First class service from our team of dedicated consultants
• Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• HireVue online interviews
• iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.