Are you an empathetic Occupational Therapist with a keen interest in mental health?
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Mental Health Occupational Therapist, to join our fantastic NHS client’s inpatient service based in Hampshire. This is a permanent vacancy available to start as soon as possible.
The Occupational Therapist in post will be working within an adult inpatient service, providing specialist assessment and treatment to patients with a range of moderate to complex mental health conditions including eating disorders. Previous experience in a similar environment is essential to be considered.
Duties will include:
• Attending MDT meetings
• Contribute to the holistic assessment of physical and mental wellbeing needs.
• Assessment and intervention of individual patients needs and progress.
• Treating patients for a range of moderate to complex mental health conditions
• Working with other healthcare professionals
Skills and experience needed:
• Previous experience within mental health
• Previous experience working within the community
• Relevant degree/qualification in OT
• HCPC registration
If you are an Occupational Therapist that has excellent communication and rapport building skills and would like to create a positive change to those with mental health difficulties, we would like to hear from you as soon as possible.
Not for you but know the ideal Occupational Therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.