Pulse has an exciting community position based in Manchester, for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist. They are looking for a candidate to join a dynamic Community Mental Health Team full time and as soon as possible. As this is a community role the candidate needs to be a car driver. Relevant community experience is essential, as well as experience within the mental health service.
Your main responsibilities will be as follows;
- Enable people with physical disabilities to be as independent and as safe as possible in their own home.
- Promote a physically disabled person’s quality of life and that of their carers.
- Support the physically disabled person’s carer and enable them to continue in their carer’s role.
- Carry out practical assessments of people’s ability to carry out normal activities of daily living:
- Provide advice, arrange equipment or recommend alterations to the home; ensure safe ad competent use of such equipment
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.